Finally I have changed a new template. Haha. Would not be changing this template for the next few months.
Flying off to Perth this Friday. Wonder how am I going to survive there for a week. Hmmm.....
My suitcase is borrow from my cousin. I have totally no idea what to pack into my bag. There is no kit list for me to pack. Ended up with 6 sets of cothes, 1 set of school uniform, 1 winter jacket and toiletries. Hope my luggage bag does not exceed the limit of 20 kg. This trip is going to be the first time I have been on an aeroplane. Hmmm.... How would it be like? I wonder. Hope that I can enjoy this short short holiday of mine. I am still looking for the universal travel adapter. If not, it would be pointless to bring batteries flat digital camera and phone.
After a long wait, I had eventually bought a pair of sports shoes. A pair of New Balance sports shoes. Haha. Mayb i should post the picture of the shoes in my blog tomorrow. I hope it does not get dirty when I wear it to Perth. 肮脏了我会心痛。 Haha.
Went for a haircut today also. Quite like my new fringe. No idea why. But just feel that it is unique. Haha.
Nothing much about these few days. Drats, I shall wonder how I going to finish the pile of holiday homework when the whole holiday I will be at Perth? Hmmmm.....
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment